We want people to find fulfillment in their personal and professional lives. We offer continuing education opportunities for
Licensed Professional Counselors
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Clinical Social Workers
In addition, Micah Perkins provides
LPC supervision, for Oklahoma License Professional Counselor Candidates.
Dynamic Relationships: essential principles for a happy, healthy work environment
The Dynamic Relationships workshop focuses on principles from
1. How to build positive relationships with fellow coworkers.
2. How to manage conflict when it arises.
3. How to better relate to other's personality styles.
Ethics: Why Good People Do Bad Things (and how you can keep from being one of them)
1. The different reasons why people act unethically.
2. How one can identify the danger signs, and when he or she may be vulnerable to unethical practice.
3. Specific steps workers and organizations can take to guard against unethical practice.
To inquire about our organizational training
Helping people learn ways to reduce their stress, have healthier relationships and meet their goals is what we do everyday!
Why not bring these same skills to your organization?
Our three signature programs are:
Staying Centered: stress management to improve wellbeing at work and in life.
1. How to transform common self-defeating thinking through self coaching.
2. How to
3. How to better understand one's self and get reoriented during stressful times by identifying core values.
& Professional Development, LLC
1320 East 9th Street, Suite 6, Edmond, Ok. 73034 Phone- (405) 440- 3034 Fax- (405) 531-9386
Edmond Counseling & Professional Development, LLC
(405) 440- 3034
1320 East 9th Street, Suite 6, Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
Copyright Edmond Counseling & Professional Development, LLC. All Rights Reserved.